Host a Group CFP Class “Cottage Meeting”
Hosting a “CFP Cottage Meeting” means you invite your friends and neighbors to your house and I come and teach the Utah CFP class.
REQUIREMENTS for Cottage meeting
- you provide venue
- a wall to project my presentation on (I bring the projector if you aren’t setup for one).
- schedule 3 weeks in advance.
BENEFIT is you get to take the class at your home with your friends. As a THANK YOU, I give you free tuition for organizing the “Cottage Meeting”.
CONTACT Thomas at 801 810 9889 or shoot a message HERE.
FREE Utah Conceal Firearm Permit(CFP) Class IF you host a “CFP Cottage Meeting” and you bring 8 or more paying students.
TWO FREE Tuition if you bring 16 of your friends.
$50 each, includes passport photo and finger prints. email me HERE to schedule a “CFP cottage meeting”, or fill out the form on this page.
If you don’t want to host, I can get you into one of my other classes, simply by going HERE.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GROUP CLASS – “COTTAGE MEETING”:
1) Schedule 3 weeks in advance
2) Ability to have projector project presentation. (wall where we can project the presentation)
3) Bring 8 or more paying students.
4) Send class expectation email to all attendees.
CFP Group Class “Cottage Meeting” Form